Friday, November 30, 2007

Gasp - What are the odds of that?

Hostage Situation at Clinton Office

A man who claimed he had a bomb strapped to his body walked into a Hillary Clinton campaign office in Rochester, N.H., initially taking four hostages, law enforcement sources said.

Two of the four hostages -- an adult and a child -- subsequently were released, the sources said. It was unclear whether additional hostages were released.

The man with the apparent pipe bomb asked to speak to Clinton, a source said.

The suspect was a well-known local man with a history of emotional issues who allegedly told his son to watch the news, a well-placed law enforcement source told ABC News' Pierre Thomas.
More of the developing story here:

What? Let me get this straight ... a dipshit with a "history of mental illness" strapped a bomb to himself and then took some hostages?? Absolutely unbelievable -- I mean -- a known psychotic with shitforbrains goes violent? -- what are the odds? -- that NEVER happens.

Well Klown, we can't lock up every well known psychotic with shitforbrains. There's just no way to tell whether they might "go off" or be "normal."

Oh -- I see -- well THAT makes sense -- NOT! I just hope they stick to killin' you libs.

And LMAO @ closing all their offices in Iowa etc -- you know -- just in case there's a mass conspiracy of savant psychos -- or in case it's fast-spreading mental virus -- course, it would have to spread faster than Paris Hilton's legs backstage at a Stones concert -- but better to be extra cautious -- you know -- in case John Edwards is watching and he gets a hankerin' to sue for negligence? I tell ya, you libs kill me.

By the way -- I noticed there is a conspicuous lack of his "description" in the story -- not saying if he's white or black - or MUSLIM ... I guess it's something you don't need to be askin' there, Poindexter.

I mean -- "I don't mean to SEEM prejudiced or anything ... " (now where have we heard that recently?) but, it was some guy who told his son to "watch the news" and then goes out and takes hostages with a bomb strapped to himself -- The Klown is betting it's a white guy. Yes -- it is misleading, what with the bombs and hostages (usually a quick Muslim giveaway) but I'm betting on "old white guy." I shall hide and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment