On the "Liberal and Unbalanced" Today Show, This moron is frothing up: (Stole this off Newsbusters)Matthews: "Well you have to wonder about his exposure now because he's used executive privilege to protect himself from Pat Leahy on the Judiciary committee and Congressman Henry Waxman, both hot to trot to get him in a witness chair. I think Henry Waxman is gonna go after him now. He's not involved in any criminal proceeding with, like Scooter Libby is. He can't claim he's in the appellate process. He's exposed now, it seems to me, on the leak case. In terms of the eight U.S. Attorneys that were fired, I think he's also exposed there, not having the White House position any more."
Yes -- this moron, he can't wait for Rove to leave the White House so those Democrats can get him in the wintess chair -- Right? Chris Mathews? Mr. OBJECTIVE?
Mathews ... Bill Plante ... ALLLL the "Objective jackasses" are in on the deal. I wonder what Mark Levin would say about this? Oh -- nevermind -- Here's Mark to tell you in his own words:
No comments:
Post a Comment