Rookie card

Bonds - 2002

I'm not a steroid-eating cyborg -- they just dressed me up like this.
What a piece of crap this guy is. Denying it to the last. He sure tricked us.
I love how nobody talks of single season records anymore -- ever since the other cheaters, Sosa and McGuire blistered records that have stood for decades. They didn't do it by just one home run -- NOooooo -- they did it by 20 -- sheesh -- way to ruin baseball, jackasses.
1 comment:
I have to agree with you here and I don't even watch sports. Everyone keeps talking about Bonds breaking Aaron's record but nobody talks about the fact that Aaron's record was earned honestly and that his record has stood strong for decades honestly. Now Bonds comes along and threatens not only to break it but to shatter it and everyone stands around cheering. It might be my black heart speaking, but I suspect they're cheering in part because of the anticipation of kicking him later once they have proof of steroids. Of course, "for the sake of the sport", the record will stand... "but it will always be rememebered as a dark day in the history of baseball."
Post a Comment