Arab princesses kicked off British Airways plane to jeers and whistles after refusing to sit next to male strangers
Qatar's Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani: related to the Princesses
Three Arab princesses were thrown off a packed British Airways flight after refusing to sit next to male passengers they didn't know.
The dispute - in which the three princesses from the ultra-conservative Qatar royal family demanded segregated seating - left the London-bound plane delayed on a baking Italian runway for nearly three hours.
Furious passengers whistled and clapped as the row intensified before the captain eventually ordered the women to be escorted off the plane.
More here:
WTF is wrong with these people? Are they retarded or what? "Hey -- watch this, I'm going to put on a dress and a half a cape and then I'm going to act like I was raised under a rock -- or sand -- or huge pile of donuts where I had to eat my way out ... Oh -- and I'm going to pretend as if I have princesses with me - hahahaharab"
No comments:
Post a Comment