Hey -- Nifong -- at least you're getting a fair trial, huh? Not like the one you tried to put those Duke boys through. You're the worst kind of shitpiece, Nifong. A person with power -- who abused it -- for personal gain. I hope they throw the book at you.For those in the "don't know" -- at least one of the boys showed incontrivertable proof he could not have taken part in the rape and Nifong charged him anyway.
You're a gd jackass, Nifong -- and after the bar is through with you, I hope these boys sue you for everything you have and everything you ever will have. I hope you lose hope -- the way these poor kids did -- only I hope you do the honorable thing, Nifong -- like the Japanese -- capisce?
------------------
UPDATE:
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) - Facing the loss of his law license, a tearful Mike Nifong said Friday he will resign as district attorney, more than a year after he obtained rape indictments against three Duke University lacrosse players who were later declared innocent by state prosecutors.
"My community has suffered enough," Nifong said from the witness stand at his ethics trial.
-------------------
Yeah -- boo hoo, jackass.
No comments:
Post a Comment