From Ace:
Now why in the hell don't ALL the candidates do something like this.
-I will keep America on offense in the Terrorists' War on Us.
-I will end illegal immigration, secure our borders, and identify every non-citizen in our nation.
-I will restore fiscal discipline and cut wasteful Washington spending.
-I will cut taxes and reform the tax code.
-I will impose accountability on Washington.
-I will lead America towards energy independence.
-I will give Americans more control over, and access to, healthcare with affordable and portable free-market solutions.
-I will increase adoptions, decrease abortions, and protect the quality of life for our children.
-I will reform the legal system and appoint strict constructionist judges.
-I will ensure that every community in America is prepared for terrorist attacks and natural disasters.
-I will provide access to a quality education to every child in America by giving real school choice to parents.
-I will expand America's involvement in the global economy and strengthen our reputation around the world.
---------------------
And Ace says:
He may not be ideal, but give him a listen. We can't put all of our eggs in one basket, even a kick-ass basket carried around by Fred! as he stalks and then kills the Easter Bunny, whom he considers "the true most dangerous game" as well as "the most delicious game."
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment