However, I was watching one of the morning shows today (Fri) and Tim Russert was a guest. One of the anchor ladies asks him "who won or lost the debate?"
His answer? (I shorten it here for brevity's sake) - "President Bush lost."
-------------------------
So, much to the chagrin of my honey, I begin talking to the television (one of her pet peeves.)
Quothe I, "Hey Russert, you jackass, - President Bush wasn't in the debate. According to your 'totally objective' view, the President also lost the Nascar Race last Sunday ... right? You dumbass, President Bush can't even be reelected -- you can stop slamming him now. Hey ... Timmy ... a dead horse called ... he said 'stop beating me'"
Here he is ... try to refrain from vomiting when you see him ... he's the host of "Meet the Press." I guess that means he's a member of the press ... and, as such, he's an objective jourrrrrnalist.
No comments:
Post a Comment