Thursday, March 22, 2007

Militants in the Religion of Peace ??

I love it -- you cut the heads off of three schoolgirls and you're not a terrorist -- you're a "MILITANT." --- Thanks associated press, you jackasses. Here's hoping the militants go for the head of one of your objective jourrrrrrnalists.

From LGF:

JAKARTA, Indonesia - Three Islamic militants were found guilty Wednesday of decapitating three Christian schoolgirls in Indonesia and dumping their bloodied heads in nearby villages, judges said. They were sentenced to between 14 and 20 years.
The alleged members of the al Qaida-linked Jemaah Islamiyah network left a handwritten note close to the bodies of the teenagers, vowing more killings to avenge the deaths of Muslims in earlier sectarian violence on Sulawesi island.

Read more here ... http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=24874_Indonesian_Schoolgirl_Beheaders_Get_Wrist_Slaps_Drug_Smugglers_Death&only

2 comments:

DIIYO said...

I don't know about anybody else, but where I grew up, the only people who picked on school girls were pussies. Of course, we can't draw the same conclusion about these "militants" since we'd only be profiling.

Anonymous said...

Finally, a site dedicated to flushing out the idiots and morons amongst us. I am a firm believer that "The average man is below average" and this forum will enable us to document this fact. Plus, we can laugh at the things these knuckleheads do.

Post a Comment