Friday, September 13, 2013

The libs, always telling you how to join the "cool crowd."

Don't believe me?  Here's a link to the video:

Vice President Joe Biden said Republican opposition to the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA) in the House of Representatives came from the "Neanderthal crowd." And he gave himself credit for coming up with the law almost 20 years ago. More here: 

Hey ... Biden ... if I let you call me a Neanderthal will you keep your hand out of my pocket and leave me alone? Right. That's what I thought. 

Notice the libs ... always saying how stupid you are if you don't agree with them ... or if you object to them taking your money. That's right, you're a greedy, racist, Neanderthal. 

If you want to be seen as cool and smart, just agree with them and give them as much money/liberty as they want. Then you'll be a genius ... you'll be a part of the "in crowd."
Won't that be great?  Yes, you can achieve the dream of the mentally weak.

I love how politicians think they're "doing something" when they pass laws like this.  As if violence itself isn't already illegal, they have to pass a "Violence against women" law.  WTF?

And the cool/smart sheep bleat in agreement and approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment