Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hey -- where's our media circus?


The Alabama mother of the 5-year-old boy held hostage in an underground bunker for five days is 'hanging on by a thread,' said a local politician who visited the woman. More here:

I have an idea.  Instead of trying to nullify the second amendment to the constitution, why don't we have a look at the "cruel and unusual punishment" clause.  Because, in some instances, I think we need to be able to torture people who commit heinous acts of murder, mayhem, and terror. 

Now, back to the reason I posted this ... is anyone else wondering why we're not being subjected to a total media circus with coverage of this "news?"

I mean, they can pack the media into residential neighborhoods over things like Terri Shiavo or Elizabteth Smart but this guy is out in the country where the media would have an easy time setting up.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for it, I'm just wondering why they aren't doing it.  I mean, you have to suspect they've all agreed not to do it (for some reason.)  And yet, they aren't telling YOU why.  No, no, you don't need to know anything about that. 

And by the way, don't question us ... WE will be deciding things like this and we don't owe you a damn bit of explanation either.  Just trust us, we're smarter than you ... MUCH smarter.

And then the sheriff (Wally Olsen) says "I want to thank him for taking care of our boy," Olson said. "That's very important."

Oh yes, let's start thanking the violent crapstains at every turn.  Yes, that sounds like something a dipstick liberal genius "psychiatrist" would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment