Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Inauguration Day - so enchanting, wasn't it?



On Inauguration Day Monday, CNN led the way on cable news in both total and demo viewers, in primetime, total day and during the part people really tune in to see: the President’s speech.

That said, the “big three” cable news channels were down substantially in the ratings from the 2009 inauguration. Whereas approximately 17 million people watched Obama’s address on CNN, MSNBC and Fox News in 2009, only around 7 million watched on those three channels in 2013. More here:

Hey, I wonder if George Washington had his wife standing next to him when he took the oath of office.  I just don't get why these jokers think it's necessary to have your wife there?  I mean, what's the call?  Are you trying to prove something?  If so, let me know what it is ... otherwise I'm going to think you're trying to shove some propaganda down my throat.

Ok, meanwhile, did the inauguration take two or three days?  I forget.  Maybe it just SEEMED like a week because, no matter where I turned, there it was ... with the TV jourrrrrnalists fawning like schoolgirls all over this guy ... and, purely coincidentally, "proving" how they aren't racists at all.

So funny, isn't it?  These jourrrrrnalists don't even realize how stupid they appear.







Yes, I could post another thousand examples of this news coverage fawning crapola.

No comments:

Post a Comment