Wednesday, August 22, 2012

No more Boston Market for the Klown

MYFOXNY.COM - Boston Market is reportedly pulling salt shakers off its tables and plans to reduce sodium levels in some of its food.

The restaurant chain will start by taking salt shakers off of the tables at its 476 locations, USA Today reports. More here:

Well, I don't know about you but I'm certainly thankful that restaurants are helping me like this. Honestly, I don't know how I ever got a long without my intellectual-betters applying their great genius to me.

Even though we don't have any Boston Markets close to me, I still used to buy some of their products in the grocery store ... but no more. I don't want to give my money to condescending crapsticks like this.

Can't you just see them all ... up in the board meeting that decided this issue?  Now most people would assume this would be common sense ... "don't piss off the customers." But you'd be forgetting something ... they don't WANT "certain people" as customers.

That's right ... there are people who take a lot of pride in being "better and smarter than you" (your intellectual betters.) And some businesses attract many of their customers based on this attitude. So when they take the salt shakers off the table, those customers support it ... and they get to look down their noses at YOU (the salt user) because "ha ha, dumbass, we have power over you ... we're only doing this for you own good." 

So when you don't come back, it's good riddance, see? This kind of thing feeds their huge egos. Not only that but it's "proof" they're smarter than you ... and they are in constant, CONSTANT, search of this proof. The funny part is, no matter how many times they "prove" it, it's not enough. Just like their taxing the rich policies.

No comments:

Post a Comment