Thursday, April 26, 2012

Whew, FINALLY it's legal to fuck the dead


Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse law'


Egyptian husbands will soon be legally allowed to have sex with their dead wives - for up to six hours after their death.

The controversial new law is part of a raft of measures being introduced by the Islamist-dominated parliament. More here:

Okie dokie then ... but I have some questions.

1 - Why do they need this law?  Who cares if some guy wants to pound the deceased's booty?

2 - How would the perps be caught?  I mean, it's not as if any victims are going to call the cops.

3 - What is the punishment for doing it seven hours after death instead of six?

4 - Why is the cutoff six hours?  Why not twelve?

1 comment:

scot said...

"I love the dead before they're cold
Their blueing flesh for me to hold
Cadaver eyes upon me see...
Nothing."

Alice Cooper was a prophet.

Post a Comment