Thursday, March 8, 2012

$1B of TSA Nude Body Scanners Made Worthless By Blog — How Anyone Can Get Anything Past The Scanners


This video is here to demonstrate that the TSA’s insistence that the nude body scanner program is effective and necessary is nothing but a fraud, just like their claims that the program is safe (radiation what?) and non-invasive (nude pictures who?). The scanners are now effectively worthless, as anyone can beat them with virtually no effort. The TSA has been provided this video in advance of it being made public to give them an opportunity to turn off the scanners and revert to the metal detectors. I personally believe they now have no choice but to turn them off.

Big Guvmint strikes again. They spend billions of dollars on systems that simply don't work as described or designed but the good news is that we get to pay for it! Milton Friedman was dead right when he said "you cannot do good with other people's money".


Full article HERE.

2 comments:

ragweed said...

My friend, I currently work for the airlines (I will not mention which one here), I have complained repeatedly to TSA (aka tray shufflers of America), about employees who come to work with back packs, lunches etc. and are never searched. We of course have access to the ramp area and the planes parked at the gates. I am sure that those who clean and repair these aircraft also are not searched. We ship coffins and to my knowledge they are not searched or scanned. I have been interviewed by the head cheese at my location about my complaints ( over 4 years ago and I was told they were looking into this). I was also called on the phone by a TSA official which turned out to be a total bullshit call. I do not have the time to put down all the waste of time issues they go through each day at work.

Evil_Klown said...

So stupid.

Post a Comment