Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yay! Another scumball death!


BLANCHARD, Oklahoma -Dustin Stewart called 911 after a home invasion ended in gunfire. Stewart told a dispatcher he fled the scene when his friend Justin Martin made his way into a Blanchard home.


"My name is Dusty Stewart and I think it was my friend that got shot." Stewart told the dispatcher, "I don't know what he was trying to do. I stood at the fence and told him to come on and I don't know what he did."

A mother inside the home pulled the trigger killing Justin Martin.

Now, the Grady County District Attorney's office is charging Dustin Stewart with murder.

Sarah McKinley, the mother of a three-month-old boy also in the home, spent several minutes on the phone with 911 before she shot and killed Martin.

McKinley told the dispatcher, "This guy is up to no good, my husband just passed away and I am here by myself with my infant baby." More with video of the mom here:

Wow.  The lady is only eighteen years old and her husband just died a few days ago ... on Christmas ... and these pieces of crap want to break in her house to get the leftover cancer/pain drugs.  Hey, adios, cheeseburgers.  I sure hope the other pea-brain isn't repeatedly and violently raped in jail, don't you?  Yes, let us pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment