Thursday, January 12, 2012

Another crapstain removed from the planet

Dead Thieving Doofus

A man who police say was breaking into a home is dead after being shot by the homeowner. 

It happened around 6:15 a.m. Thursday at a home on Woodland Avenue in Daytona Beach. Daytona Beach Police Chief Mike Chitwood says the homeowner, 82-year-old Charles Robbins, was awakened by someone breaking into the back door. The homeowner armed himself with a .45 automatic and fire one shot through the door striking the man in the abdomen. 

Police say the man, 24-year-old Tyler Orshoski of Holly Hill, was wearing a ski mask and gloves, and armed with a flashlight, screw driver and a hammer. Orshoski died at the scene. Robbins was not injured. 

Police say they believe the homeowner acted within his rights. The investigation continues. From here:

I think I speak for many when I say, thank you Mr. Robbins.  Funny how they don't mention this guy was a suspect in other burglaries in the neighborhood. Gee, I wonder why they suspected him I guess we'll never know ... it's a mystery.

Anyway, this is my absolute favorite thing.  A close second is when some dumbass lib gets killed "communing" with nature/wild animals.

1 comment:

ragweed said...

I like all the recent shitballs leaving the living earth

Post a Comment