Thursday, September 29, 2011


Janeane Garofalo: "Herman Cain is probably well liked by some of the Republicans because it hides the racist elements of the Republican party. Conservative movement and tea party movement, one in the same. More (with video) here:

Yes, isn't it obvious?  If you disagree with Obama's policies and didn't vote for him, it's because you're a racist.  However, if you like Herman Cain and agree with his policies, then you're a racist.  See how it is?  The lefties, always with the pointing and hollering witch.

Actually, lefties, it's like this.  I want you to leave me alone.  Go blab amongst yourselves all you want.  Seriously, go sit in a room and tell each other how smart you are ... but leave me out of your genius plans, k?  it that too much to ask ... for you to just leave me a alone?  Turns out, it is.  For liberals pretend they can't do anything without your money.  They aren't greedy, you understand.  Nooooo.  However, if you don't want them to steal your money, then YOU'RE greedy ... see?  Do you appreciate their logic?  Yes, I knew you would.

Hey, Janeane ... shouldn't you be somewhere getting another tasteful tattoo?  I see you walking down the street and I'm thinking "hippie strength mace."

2 comments:

WOMBAT said...

Let's face it- if you're a Liberal, anybody who isn't a Liberal is a racist.

ragweed said...

ok Bobbie just read the first line and came to the same conclusion you did, she is a fucking idiot. No I am not going to use dots in place of uckin since she does not deserve it.

Post a Comment