Saturday, October 16, 2010

Whew, lucky Obama fixed health care


The state has given Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield the go ahead to raise premiums by as much as 47 percent for some members, and says health care reform is the reason why.

Attorney General Richard Blumenthal sent a letter to Insurance Commissioner Thomas Sullivan on Oct. 6, asking what he called "excessive" increases were approved without full consideration of all the facts. His letter mentioned rate increases for both Anthem and Aetna.

"I find myself in an unprecedented place and time, as do my counterparts throughout the country, in overseeing one of the most far-reaching policy initiatives enacted by the federal government in recent history," Sullivan said in the letter. "It is unfortunate that this reform, while addressing insurer behavior, has provided little to no reform of the escalating costs of the health care delivery system."

More here:

Hey, you know what else Obama and the Democratics won't do?  They won't do tort reform as part of health care reform.  That is to say, they're going to keep letting lawyers harass the ever loving crap out of companies in attempts to shake some coin from their pockets.  Meanwhile, who pays for these lawsuits?  The doctors?  No.  The insurance companies?  No ... YOU ... YOU pay for them with your insurance premiums and your doctor bills.  That's right, sheep .... the joke's on you.

Yes, you know what I like?  I like it when 51% of the people force the other 49% to do something against their will.  Especially when the 51% are incompetent boobs Democratics.

No comments:

Post a Comment