Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Green Party was all set to win the election but ... Gaaaaaaa


Bold is mine:

It's the typo to end all typos: Illinois gubernatorial candidate Rich Whitney's name is misspelled as "Rich Whitey" on some electronic-voting machines in Chicago, and officials say the problem can't be fixed before election day.

The Chicago Sun-Times, which broke the story, notes that half of the flawed machines are in predominantly African-American areas of the city. The problem is present in 23 of Chicago's 50 wards.

"I don't want to be identified as 'Whitey.' If this is happening in primarily African-American wards, that's an even bigger concern," Whitney, the Green party candidate, told the Sun-Times.

More here:

LMAO - the Green Party candidate ... RICH WHITEY!!  From now on, when speaking of Whitey and the Oppressors, ensure you mention that Whitey's first name is "Rich."

2 comments:

ragweed said...

I will vote for Rich Whitey. With all the voter fraud in Chicago I'm sure it will be ok.
Wait I'll just say I'm illegal and then I can vote legally

scot said...

Rich Whitey running in Black districts. To quote a prophet: "Now that's funny. I don't care who you are. That's funny!"
Almost like an "A. Hitler" running for a post in Jerusalem.

Post a Comment