Monday, October 25, 2010

At last, someone who cares about us scam victims!!


I got this email this morning.

ATTENTION,

SCAM VICTIMS REIMBURSEMENTS PROGRAMME.

I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian Government Reimbursement Committe under the strict supervision of the United Nations to pay 230 Nigerian 419 scam victims the sum of $150,000 USD (One Hundred and Fifty Thounsand Dollars) each. You are however listed as one of the beneficiaries for these payments.You are expected to get back to us for your immediate reimbursement.

We shall feed you with further modalities as soon as we get your response so send a copy of your response to svrpp_04@yahoo.com.hk

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs. Ewere Itah
PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

Yes, it's from Nigeria sooooo, THAT'S PROBABLY LEGIT. 
Mmmmmm, "further modalities."

I mean -- LMAO @ scammers who don't even have the sense not to associate Nigeria with their scams.  How long has the scam been going on?  10 years?  15 years?  It seems to me that anyone on the planet who hears the word "Nigeria" IMMEDIATELY thinks "SCAM!!"  Am I wrong?  I must be wrong if people are willing to invest time using this template.

I'll bet I get at least one or two of these kinds of emails per day on my hotmail account.

1 comment:

WOMBAT said...

LOL@ "feed you" nom nom nom

Post a Comment