Saturday, September 18, 2010

Incompetent boobs squandering money


The Los Angeles City Controller said on Thursday the city's use of its share of the $800 billion federal stimulus fund has been disappointing.

The city received $111 million in stimulus under American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) approved by the Congress more than year ago.

"I'm disappointed that we've only created or retained 55 jobs after receiving $111 million," says Wendy Greuel, the city's controller, while releasing an audit report.

Erm, isn't that about 2 million curp per job?  Let me just say this, if I were to come into 2 million curp tomorrow, I can think of about three businesses I could start within a month which would put about 15 people to work.  Now, if a complete idiot such as myself could do it, what's stopping the geniuses and masterminds?  More here: 

You think I'm kidding about the lefties being geniuses? Take a listen to one of their leaders in the following video. How can you argue with his rock-solid logic? Keep voting for them.

1 comment:

scot said...

I know nothing about economics. This idea is just a wet dream, but what if the Obamanation had take all that stimulus money and used it to pay off mortgages of homeowners with ten or less years remaining on their mortgages? This would make an awful lot of money suddenly available for reinvestment and spending to people who have proven themselves responsible and established in matters of personal finance. I know if I were suddenly faced with that much extra income per month, I would be very good to the economy. Of course, I guess it could well turn into a clusterfuck.

Post a Comment