Friday, August 13, 2010

Obama -- "I'm The President, BITCHES!!"


Ok, so about a year ago I noticed that Obama likes to remind himself that "he's the President."  I noticed him saying it all the time and it cracked me up ... as if he couldn't believe it himself so he had to keep saying it ... or, that he's so impressed with himself that he thinks he needs to keep reminding peeps so they can be impressed too.  Like a little kid who keeps telling everyone about his new bike.

Anyway, I started saving clips like souvenirs and finally made this montage ... please enjoy..  These are by no means the only ones, he does this all the time -- these are just the ones I could find without trying TOO hard.

I love the last clip here ... "Even though I'm the President of the United States, my power's not limitless." That's right jackass, and we're coming for you as soon as your term is up.

There is another thing he does (which all libs seem to do these days).  He "lectures" people.  The specific offending vernacular includes "It's not about _______, it's about _______."  I absolutely cannot STAND that phrase anymore.  Every pompous peckerwood with too much earwax uses it.  It makes me want to hit  the speaker in the teeth with a ball-peen hammer.

Perhaps the next Obama montage I do will show him using that phrase.  I swear he says it every time he speaks.  Pay attention, you'll hear ALL the libs doing it now ... as if they are college "professors" imparting their high & mighty knowledge to you plebes.

No comments:

Post a Comment